If I were asked to do the world's shortest time management seminar, I would simply talk about words and language.
Around 20 years ago, when I 1st started listening to people like Anthony Robbins, I remember him saying that "nothing has any meaning other than the meaning we give it". What he was suggesting was that the words that we use, give what we are observing the meaning.
Over the many years that we have been running workshops and training, it is being common for me to tell people “change your words and you will change your life". This is never more true than any area of time management. You would have probably heard yourself say, as well as many others around you say “I didn't get time to do that" or 'I don't have time for this". Other derivations of these types of sayings could be “I ran out of time, or I didn't get a chance".
Unfortunately, believe it or not, everyone gets the same amount of time each day, it all comes down to the choices you make. So, here's my guarantee... If you will eliminate the types of words and phrases that I spoke about earlier, and replace them with phrases that put you back in control such as “I choose to do this, and I chose not to do that", you will start to take back control and feel significantly better, and best of all become unbelievably more productive.
Take this idea on a lightly at your peril. This could quite conceivably be some of the best personal and professional information that you could ever implement.
No comments:
Post a Comment