Sunday, September 25, 2011

Double Your Productivity

Seems like a big claim but, most people are far from effective as they don't have a high quality daily process to follow.
I have for almost 20 years used a paper based diary system for daily planning, and have from time to time tried electronic tools because I love gadgets, but I still find that the paper system is still far more effective and faster.
The biggest discover in recent times has been the idea of a "Personal Success Ritual"This is simply getting up early enough to get yourself into an environment that you cannot be disturbed in and getting yourself into the best place for high productivity and focus.
Begin by taking care of yourself physically with water with perhaps lemon to alkalise your system, ten start to either watch or read on a subject that gets you inspired. Obviously the ideal subjects are around business improvement.
After around 40-50 minutes of positive input into your mind then begin to plan the day. Because of what you have been exposed to earlier those actions will be a priority in your plan but the biggest benefit is having created a powerfully positive association to your plan you will be more motivated and focused and something would have to be incredibly important now distract you from your plan. As opposed to most people who can and do get distracted by the smallest of things.


1 comment:

  1. Great timing this is just what I need to do

    Thanks heaps

    ReplyDelete