Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How to ensure your customers are treated like VIP's, all of the time

It is simply amazing, the number of businesses I come in contact with, that really pay very little, if any, attention to the needs of the team members. There is an, all too common philosophy that says, "I pay them, that should be enough" Well is' not enough!

If you are serious about creating the best business you can, you need to know how to prioritise the 3 integral parts of a business, the owner, the team and the customer.

When asked "which of the 3 is the most important to the business?" the answer is almost always the customer. I beg to differ. I think the number one priority is the health, mental and emotional needs of the owner. If they are bringing their "a game" daily they make good decisions and become a great role model.

Next is the team. They need to have their emotional needs met. They need to feel that they are cared for, respected, appreciated and make a meaningful contribution to the team and business.

Third is the customer. Get the first 2 right and the customer will be treated like a VIP whether the boss is there to observe or not.

For additional ideas and resources check out the FREE articles here

No comments:

Post a Comment